Either when you are buying or selling ground handling services, it can be challenging to get to a deal. Where do you start and how do you get it to the finish line, while achieving a constructive and beneficial business partnership for the long term.
Our negotiation experience is of a very high level. Considering a full tender process (also known as Bid process, RFP (Request for Proposal) or RFQ (Request for Quotation), we can support both airlines and ground handling companies. Obviously we are not able to support both parties during the negotiation process at the same place at the same time.
Our commercial support services
- Develop and execute Tender Process
- Preparation of pre-selection
- Negotiations with ground handling companies
- Develop presentations
- Support airline tender process
- Provide guidance and support to commercial teams (on a local, regional or global level)
- Negotiations with airlines